The Managing Chronic Pain IQ Matrix explores how to manage chronic pain far more effectively by following simple guidelines pertaining to your diet, mindset, and daily routine. Living with chronic pain is never easy but it is certainly something that we can learn to manage more effectively. We can, for instance, make smarter daily choices that will help reduce inflammation, strengthen the mind, and relax the body. In fact, by following the guidelines outlined within this map, you can significantly reduce the impact that chronic pain has on your life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Chronic Pain mind map.
- Understanding Chronic Pain: The first branch of this map explores the intricacies of chronic pain. More importantly, it provides you with guidelines on how to view your chronic pain in a more helpful and self-supportive way. Taking on this empowering perspective will help you manage your chronic pain far more effectively throughout the day.
- Daily Nutrition: The second branch takes you through some nutritional guidelines that will help you to effectively reduce inflammation. Inflammation is typically the source of chronic pain. This branch specifically breaks down the inflammatory producing foods that must be removed from your diet and the anti-inflammatory foods that you should focus on adding to your diet. Following these guidelines will help you to effectively minimize inflammation, thereby reducing pain and discomfort.
- Daily Mindset: The third branch explores a variety of techniques you can use to deal with your chronic pain far more effectively. All of these techniques involve thinking about your pain in a very specific way that helps reduce its intensity and the impact it has on your life.
- Daily Routine: The final branch of this map takes you through daily actions, habits, and routines you can incorporate into your life that will help nurture your body and mind. These are all very simple things you can do that will promote greater health and well-being. These suggestions will help you manage your chronic pain far more effectively.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for managing chronic pain. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily pain management plan, and you will progressively begin making smarter choices that will help reduce inflammation, strengthen your mind, and relax your body. Use this map as a blueprint for taking back control of your life, health, and wellbeing.
When you purchase the Managing Chronic Pain IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.