The Get Better Sleep IQ Matrix explores how to improve your sleep through the adoption of crucial habits and rituals that promote better sleep. Many people struggle to get quality sleep, which has a direct effect on their productivity throughout the day. When we lack quality sleep, we don’t function at optimal levels. Furthermore, it impacts our health and overall sense of well-being. This, in culmination, affects how we think and feel throughout the day. This mind map walks you through how to manage and improve your sleep in five key areas. These areas include your physical environment, your mindset, therapies, habits, and nutrition.
The mind map specifically breaks down how to improve your sleeping environment. It outlines the mentality we must cultivate to get better quality sleep. It then delves into restorative sleep therapies that will help you get a restful night’s sleep. It explores rituals and habits you can adopt to improve your sleep patterns. And it concludes by presenting you with nutritional guidelines and the things that you must avoid doing to get a better night’s sleep.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Get Better Sleep mind map.
- Bedroom: The first branch of this map presents guidelines to help improve your sleeping environment for a better night’s sleep.
- Mindset: The second branch of this map breaks down the sleeper’s mindset that you must learn to cultivate to sleep more soundly throughout the night.
- Therapy: The third branch of this map outlines the herbal, medicinal, and natural treatments that will help you get a more restful night’s sleep.
- Actions: The fourth branch of this map explores the ritualistic habits and actions you can take throughout your day, before bed and in bed to improve your sleeping patterns.
- Nutrition: The fourth branch of this map presents you with several nutritional guidelines to help you sleep more soundly throughout the night.
- What to Avoid: The fifth branch of this map outlines the things you must avoid doing if you desire to get a better night’s sleep.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for improving your sleep. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your sleeping regime, and you will progressively improve your sleeping patterns and get a better night’s rest.
When you purchase the Get Better Sleep IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.