The Become an Early Riser IQ Matrix explores the value of starting your day in an optimal way first thing in the morning. Many of us struggle to get out of bed in the morning. The bed just feels so warm and comfortable. In an ideal world, we would sleep in for as long as possible. However, we have responsibilities and possibly even a job to go to. We work the 9 to 5 shift and then come back home feeling exhausted. Subsequently, we never find the time to exercise, meditate, journal, or work on our goals. This mind map shows you what it takes to become an early riser to give you more “focus time” on the stuff that truly matters.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Become an Early Riser mind map.
- The Benefits of Rising Early: The first branch of this mind map explores the benefits of becoming an early riser. Rising early before most of the population presents you with unique opportunities to do things that you otherwise wouldn’t be able to find the time for.
- Preparation for Rising Early: The second branch of this mind map breaks down how to prepare yourself for developing the habit of rising early. Following these guidelines and asking yourself the accompanying questions will help you find the motivation you need to develop this empowering morning routine.
- What to do Before Bedtime: The third branch of this mind map walks you through what to do before going to bed to help you can wake up feeling refreshed and raring to go in the morning. Having a consistent bedtime routine can help you develop the habit of rising early in the morning.
- What to do Early Morning: Within the final branch of this mind map, you will discover what to do upon waking. Here you will discover how to get out of bed with enthusiasm and energy. By following these guidelines you are sure to get into the habit of rising early every morning.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for becoming an early riser. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will help you develop the habit of rising early each day. As a result, you will find the time to do the important stuff that makes life worth living.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Become an Early Riser IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.