The Fear of Death IQ Matrix explores our fear of dying and the impact that this has on our lives. Death is, of course, something that we will all sooner or later inevitably face — and the uncertainty of death is not easy to deal with. It’s also often not a fear that we can entirely overcome. However, it’s certainly a fear that we can learn to manage more effectively. This IQ Matrix walks you through a six step process you can use to help you better manage the fear of death so that you can live your life to its fullest.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Fear of Death IQ Matrix:
- Fear of Death: The first branch of this map explores what the fear of death is and how it tends to manifest in our lives. Moreover, this branch examines an alternate view of how our fear of death can be used as inspiration for living a better life.
- Managing Your Fear: The second and third branches of this map break down a six-step process that can help you to better manage your fear of death so that it doesn’t distract you from living your life to its fullest.
- Shifting Your Perspective: The final branch of this map challenges you to make several perspective shifts in how you view death. Adopting these new perspectives will help you to manage your fear of death or dying much more effectively. These new perspectives may even give you the peace of mind needed to help you live a richer life.
As you work through this map, you will progressively learn to manage your fear of death. Eventually, you will hopefully reach a stage where the fear of death is no longer holding you back from living your life to its fullest capacity.
When you purchase the Fear of Death IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.