The Impact People IQ Matrix explores how to impact the lives of those around you in empowering ways. Although influencing people is part of the formula, this isn’t so much about influence but rather about providing people with the guidance and direction they need to make better decisions that move their lives forward. When you make an impact, you transform how that person thinks about their life and circumstances. This, subsequently, shifts their perspective and gives them the clarity they need to make better decisions. And that’s precisely what this map will help you do.
The map specifically breaks down how to impact another person’s thoughts, decisions, and standards. Moreover, it breaks down how to set a positive example as a role model and mentor.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Impact People mind map.
IMPACT THOUGHTS: If you want to impact other peoples’ lives, it all begins at a thought level. The first branch of this map breaks down how to converse with someone and the progressive questions to ask that will help you guide and direct another person’s thoughts down a specific path. This path must, however, serve their greater good.
IMPACT DECISIONS: Having impacted another person’s thoughts, it’s time now to guide them toward making an empowering decision that will move their life forward in a positive way. The second branch of this map walks you through how to impact the decisions people make that invite proactive action. When you’re consistently guiding people in this way, you naturally gain their respect and trust, which helps you build deeper layers of rapport over time.
IMPACT STANDARDS: An even deeper layer of impact you can have on other people comes through the standards they consistently hold themselves to. The standards we keep reflect how we live our life each day. Impact another person’s standards in the right way, and you can significantly influence the direction and trajectory of their life. The third branch of this map outlines how to challenge people to raise their standards of excellence in everything they do.
LIVE WHAT PREACH: The final branch of this map walks you through how to embody a role model mentality. Role models live what they preach. In other words, they project out into the world certain behaviors and feelings that impact other people in empowering ways. Here, you will discover how to consciously choose the feelings and behaviors that will impact the lives of those around you. When you consistently live and demonstrate these behaviors and feelings, that’s when you become a shining light and guiding force in other peoples’ lives.
This map provides a roadmap and framework that will help you impact the lives of those around you in empowering ways. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Impact People IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.